BrandFOCUS is a standardised tool that measures brand development and performance based on a variety of modules used and the competitive environment, and presents these results in an appropriate form for decision-making.
The following BrandFOCUS modules are available:
- AD MONITOR => Brand-aided advertising awareness
- BRAND MONITOR => Spontaneous brand awareness
- Aided brand awareness
- USAGE MONITOR => Product/brand use
- IMAGE MONITOR => Brand profile/images
- SATISFACTION MONITOR => Level of satisfaction
These can be used to answer the following questions:
- How large a budget is needed to achieve x% awareness?
- How effective is continuous vs. occasional advertising?
- What advertising is needed to get the message across?
- What is my advertising performance relative to the industry, relevant set, total market? (benchmarking)
- Which measures provide the greatest increase in awareness?
- What if the questions above are applied to key target groups?